Conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate access and use of the website www.prenves.es (hereinafter, “website”) as well as the different associated micro-sites that prenves makes available free of charge to Internet users.
- The use of this website attributes to the user the status of “User” and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in these General Conditions as well as, when applicable, the policies and conditions of use available at https://prenves.com/general-conditions/. The User will use the website in a diligent, legal, correct and lawful manner in accordance with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
- Access to the website by Users is free of charge. However, some of the services and content offered by prenves or third parties through it may be subject to prior contracting of the service or product and the payment of an amount of money in the manner determined in the corresponding General or Particular Conditions. , in which case they will be made available to you clearly.
- The texts and graphic elements (design, logos, source code and other analogues) that constitute the website and disseminated through it, as well as their presentation and assembly, are the exclusive property of prenves or holds the exploitation rights of these through agreements with third parties. Therefore, only preves is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, public communication and transformation. The User undertakes not to violate the intellectual and industrial property rights belonging to both prenves and third parties.
- In no case will it be understood that the User’s access and navigation implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights by prenves.
- The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively when these acts are carried out in order to obtain information about prenves and/or its products for the personal and private use of the User.
- All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative marks that appear on this website belong to preves or it has, with prior authorization, the right to use them and are protected by the current legislation in this regard.
- Prenves reserves the right to interrupt access to the website, as well as the provision of any or all of the content provided through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical or security reasons, control, maintenance, power failure or any other cause. Consequently, prenves does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or the contents, so the use of the same by the User is carried out at their own expense and risk, without, in any way, responsibilities may be demanded at any time in this regard.
- Prenves will not be responsible in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that arise from causes beyond the control of prenves, and/or due to a malicious or culpable action by the User and/or originating from Force Majeure. Without prejudice to the provisions of article 1,105 of the Civil Code, the concept of Force Majeure will also be understood to be included in the concept of Force Majeure, in addition, and for the purposes of these General Conditions, all those events that occur outside the control of previsions, such as: failure of third parties, operators or service companies, Government acts, lack of access to third-party networks, acts or omissions of Public Authorities, those produced as a consequence of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc. and the attack by hackers, crackers or specialized third parties on the security or integrity of the computer system. In any case, whatever its cause, prenves will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or loss of profits.
- Prenves is not responsible for any damages that the User may suffer due to errors or omissions that the contents of the website may suffer from, although prenves undertakes to periodically verify and monitor the contents and information thereof.
- Prenves does not assume any responsibility for any damage that may be caused to Users’ equipment due to possible computer viruses or any other damage incurred by the User as a result of the use, dissemination or distribution of the contents of the website.
- Link policy: prenves does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages suffered by access to third-party content through connections, links or links of the linked sites. The function of the links that appear on the website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information or other Internet content and services. prenves will not in any case be responsible for the results obtained through said links or for the consequences that arise from access by Users to them. These third-party contents are provided by them, so prenves cannot and does not control the legality of the content or the quality of the services offered. Consequently, the User must exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the information and services existing in third-party content. prenves will only be responsible, in accordance with article 17 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, for the content and services provided on the linked sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and does not has disabled the link with due diligence.
- The unauthorized use of the information and content of this website, its resale, as well as the injury to the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of prenves, will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
Shipping and returns
Transport of your package
Packages are generally shipped within 48 hours after receipt of your payment. Fashion is the standard expédition Colissimo followed, delivery without signature. If you would like a signature delivery, an additional charge, please contact us. Whichever shipping method is selected, we will present as soon as possible a link that allows you to track the shipment of your package online.
Shipping costs include packaging, handling and shipping. They may contain a fixed and a variable part based on the price or weight of your request. We recommend that you consolidate your purchases into a single command. We cannot group two different orders and you have to pay shipping costs for each one. Your package is shipped at your own risk, special attention is paid to parcels containing fragile items..
The packages are large and protected.
We offer secure payment
About these services
Merchandise delivery policy of Prenves Plastics SLU, (hereinafter Prenves).
We will deliver your purchases on the peninsula in 24/48 hours (working days) from receipt of the order. Delivery times are indicative and based on the services of our logistics operators. Remote areas may have a delay of approximately 2 days on the indicated deadlines.
Peninsula and Portugal: €5 per shipment
Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla €7 per shipment.
Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email and as soon as we deliver it to the courier, you will receive another one so that you know at all times how your order is.
Prenves is a guarantee of quality. Therefore, all the products in our Online store meet high quality requirements in manufacturing.
In addition, our after-sales service will help you solve any type of problem that may arise with your purchases.
Prenves reserves the right to withhold any order for justified reasons in which case affected customers will be informed. It also reserves the right to cancel an order for major reasons or impossibility of delivery due to delays in supplies. We also reserve the right to cancel the order if we believe that we cannot verify the shipping and billing information or we believe that it leads to resale purposes by the buyer.