prenves.com has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector. This accessibility statement applies to the website https://prenves.com/: COMPLIANCE SITUATION This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the next point.
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
There could be some non-textual elements not labeled correctly [2.5.3 Label in name] and [4.1.2 Name function and value] There could be specific editing code errors on some web page. [4.1.1 Processing]
THE CONTENT DOES NOT FALL WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of them do comply.
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on December 10, 2022. The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by internal resources.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
You can present:
- Complaint relative to compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for accessible information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request. Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the contact form.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty business days has elapsed without having
This portal is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using the standard browser configuration options. If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphical browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: See > Text size
- Opera: See > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make the text bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
- To modify the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or modify the color of the text, you can consult the How to Change Text Size or Colors page of the WAI, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the size of the text or colors?